Transparency Market Research Reports included a detailed market survey and analysis trends on “Total Ankle Replacement Market”. This report also includes more info about basic overview of the industry including definitions, applications and global market industry structure. Total ankle replacement (arthroplasty) is a surgical procedure for replacing the damaged bone in the ankle joint. It is performed by placing either metal or plastic implant at the end of shin bone (tibia) and on the top of ankle bone (talus).Symptoms for ankle replacement includes, pain and loss of movement of the ankle.
Browse the full report with request TOC: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/total-ankle-replacement-market.html
Arthritis, bone fracture, infection, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis are the reasons for total ankle replacement. Two types of surgeries available for total ankle replacement are arthrodesis (connection between the tibia fibula and talus) and total ankle replacement. Recovery period for total ankle replacement is around three months after the surgery. In addition, risk associated with total ankle replacement includes ankle weakness, stiffness, skin not healing after surgery, bone break during surgery, nerve damage, blood vessel damage and allergic reaction to the artificial joint. Hence, the above mentioned risk factors for total ankle replacement may hinder the growth of total ankle replacement market.
The ankle replacement can be categorized as
- By design
- Agility Ankle Prosthesis
- Buechel-Pappas Ankle Prosthesis
- Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement (STAR)
- Salto Total Ankle Replacement
- HINTEGRA Total Ankle Replacement
- Mobility Ankle System
- TNK Total Ankle Replacement
- Ramses Total Ankle Replacement
- AES Total Ankle Replacement
- BOX Total Ankle Replacement
- ESKA Ankle Prosthesis
- German Ankle System
- Alphanorm Total Ankle Replacement
- TARIC Total Ankle Replacement
- INBONE Total Ankle Replacement
Growing geriatric and obese population are the major factors driving the market of total ankle replacement worldwide. However, high risk such as malalignment, continued pain and arthritis develop in adjacent joints associated with total ankle replacement surgeries might hinder the global total ankle replacement market.
Geographically, North America dominates the global total ankle replacement market followed by Europe due to increasing awareness among the patient people and rising obese population. Asia-Pacific and Brazil region are regarded as emerging markets in total ankle replacement with increasing awareness for modern medical technology.
Various key players contributing the market of global total ankle replacement includes Integra Life Sciences, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Implants International, KYOCERA Medical Corporation, Small Bone Innovation, Inc. and DePuy Synthes.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
More Reports On Medical Devices Market: –http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/medical-devices-market-reports-6.html
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.